The Bachelor in Business Administration is an internationally acknowledged program, which provides students with the fundamental knowledge of modern economy and prepares them for the working environment.
The program lets students specialize in one or more of the following fields:
1. Innovation and Information
2. Market-orientated Management
3. Accounting and Finance
The Information Systems department offers a variety of lectures and seminars with an emphasis on innovation and information.
- Receive an excellent scientifically grounded education
- Gain theoretical and practical skills
- Profit from an outstanding staff-student ratio and personal contact to professors and research assistants
- Obtain soft skills through our various offers and events
|Presence of students||On-campus|
|Enrollment capacity per term||200|
|Average number of applications per term||800|
|Total number of enrolled students||1000|
|Tuition and fees per year||300.00 EUR|
The goal of the business intelligence class is to teach students how to structure data and to provide decision-makers with standardized reports or complex analysis results. In this lecture, selected methods and tools are presented and can be tried out in hands-on sessions.
In this seminar, students will get familiar with the ITIL framework, which has gained more and more popularity in the last years and has become a standard in IT service management.
Participants will learn about the processes of IT service management (ITSM) and will understand the possibilities to manage and control these processes.