The aim of the Business Informatics study programme is to coach professionals who master systems thinking and engineering sciences; who are able to use, choose, develop, and acquire ICT solutions that enable enterprise development; who can design intra- and inter-organizational information systems; and are capable of participating in corresponding interdisciplinary and international projects.
Programme graduates will be able to:
- Model and analyze business processes, enterprise architecture, and information architecture.
- Apply business analytics.
- Assess, suggest, acquire and use advanced ICT solutions.
- Align business strategies and the newest developments in ICT.
- Develop enterprise ICT improvement programs; plan, manage, and lead change management projects.
- Follow and promote scientific and industrial development of innovative ICT solutions.
- Motivate and train employees to use the most appropriate ICT solutions.
- Lead inter-disciplinary teams and international projects.
- Follow the rules of ethics in business and information systems development.
- Academic master studies
- 120 ECTS
- Master Degree of Engineering Sciences in Business Informatics
- 2 years full-time studies
- Studies in evenings
|Presence of students||On-campus|
|Enrollment capacity per term||30|
|Average number of applications per term||20|
|Total number of enrolled students||40|