A research degree is a great opportunity to show the world and yourself what you are capable of. You will learn skills and tools that will help you to advance knowledge and contribute to original and objective thought on the most important challenges facing society.
The UNSW Business School has many top researchers who will support and mentor you, showing you how to conduct rigorous, relevant research. We are very proud of our research graduates who have gone on to distinguished academic and business careers, and influential policy positions.
A wide range of prestigious scholarships support our research students, with funding from the Australian Commonwealth Government, UNSW, the UNSW Business School, overseas governments, research grants and industry.
Your research degree will set you up for success in a fulfilling career, with freedom of thought and the ability to have an impact on the world.
- Make an original and significant contribution to knowledge in information systems and operations management
- Produce a high quality thesis under the supervision of a qualified member of academic staff
- Access the very latest business research and learn from the high profile academics
- Be part of the UNSW Australia Business School’s vibrant, globally recognised research community
- Opportunity to be published in a leading international journal
|Schedule||Part-time and full-time|
|Presence of students||On-campus|