More content coming soon ...
HRW is a new state-run university of applied sciences committed to high-quality teaching and research. It is based in the cities of Bottrop and Mülheim an der Ruhr. The main emphases are on the areas of computer science, engineering sciences, mathematics, natural sciences and economy.
Since September 2009, HRW has offered degree programmes in Mechanical Engineering (Mülheim an der Ruhr) and Industrial Engineering–Energy Systems (Bottrop). HRW offers additional degree programmes in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Business Administration - International Trade Management & Logistics
- Business Informatics and
- Master Programm Business Administration.
- HRW has close links with companies in various industries in the region. During their studies, students can establish contacts with potential employers, work in local companies, gain practical experience, and write their final thesis based on their work placements.
- In future, dual study programmes will be offered in conjunction with local business and industry tailored to the needs of both the companies and the students.
- As a new state-run university of applied sciences, HRW does not charge tuition fees.
Study in the heart of the Ruhr region!