The main aim - to acquire the thorough knowledge about Information Systems project management methods and tools, to learn to use them for analysis and fulfillment of advanced project management tasks.
- to learn to analyze and define Information Systems project management problems and tasks;
- to obtain skills for critical evaluation and choice of Information Systems project management methodologies and tools;
- to learn the modeling of Information Systems project management processes, planning and monitoring their execution, and the assessment of their quality;
- to apply this knowledge in practice.
- to understand the coverage and diversity of area of information system engineering;
- to manage IS projects and identify, analyze, evaluate, and solve the arising management problems;
- to identify, analyze, and understand problems of information systems development;
- to understand and apply effectively various methods and technologies for management of information systems projects;
- to work efficiently in a group, manage the team, and act collectively;
- to continue professional development and life-long learning in the area of information systems engineering.
|Number of credit hours per week||4|
|Presence of students||On-campus|