The main aim - to teach thorought understanding of information system requirements elicitation, specification and validation. To present the tasks and approaches of corect and full requirements specification. To teach to specify the information systems requirements and constraints.
- to understand essential concepts, facts, principles, and theories of information system engineering;
- to analyze and, based on various criteria, evaluate organization's business processes and information systems;
- to analyze requirements of information system users, design and implement information systems;
- to identify, analyze, and understand problems of information systems development;
- to understand and apply effectively various methods of information systems analysis;
- to think systematically when analyzing different situations, solving problems and tasks;
- to work individually with minimum guidance, manage one’s work and time;
- to continue professional development and life-long learning in the area of information systems engineering.
|Number of credit hours per week||4|
|Presence of students||On-campus|