This course aims to
- Critically evaluate how information technology (IT) influences traditional business functions e.g., sales, accounting, finance, management, services, etc. and the use of IT by governments, people, and companies;
- Apply IT to improve business processes such as Banking and Finance, Sales Order Processing, Marketing, Accounting, and so on.
- Describe the concepts, technologies, and business models for electronic business empowered by IT.
- Critically evaluate how IT such as social computing can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business management in a hybrid business environment
- Discover and design effective solutions to address e-business challenges.
- Communicate and present business information effectively in traditional and electronic formats in a collaborative electronic business environment.