This course aims to:
- Introduce essential concepts in the design of solutions and applications for today’s business environment. Develop students’ skills in the construction of solutions and applications for business.
- Provide guidelines on the best practices of testing and implementation of information systems applications.
- Able to creatively develop business information systems for organizations by using the techniques of analysis, design and problem solving.
- Able to innovatively develop information systems using programming methods.
- Write Windows-based, standalone applications using C#, Visual Basic.NET, or Java.
- Apply the techniques of testing, documentation and implementation to information systems development projects.
- Apply programming techniques to retrieve information from local and remote databases.