This course aims to:
- Introduce the concepts, principles and methods of data management for businesses applications;
- Use data management tools and techniques to improve business efficiencies.
- Analyze and evaluate the role of data management for businesses applications and its contribution to improve organizational performance.
- Creatively design conceptual data models based on actual business requirements.
- Convert conceptual data models into relations, and normalize relations to meet user requirements.
- Develop database reports, queries and applications to improve the efficiency of businesses.