This course aims to:
- provide an introduction to information systems (IS) in general and electronic business (e-business) applications in particular, and
- enable students to analyze the managerial issues related to information and e-business systems in organizations and deploy these systems effectively.
1. Conduct environmental and internal analyses to identify the needs for information and electronic business systems.
2. Explain the major types of information and ebusiness systems and their capabilities.
3. Explain in depth how organizations can strategically deploy information and e-business systems to achieve competitive advantage.
4. Assess emerging issues related to the use of information and e-business systems
|Presence of students||On-campus|