More content coming soon ...
The study of information systems helps you understand how people, data, and technology work together within the business context. You will be able to apply what you learn to increase the effectiveness of business processes, secure organizational data, and enhance an organization's overall competitiveness.
Enabling Strategy: IS for Business
Students in each of our programs graduate prepared to contribute to organizations of all sizes and purposes. They understand the business environment and how technology contributes to all aspects of organizational life. Our students are excited about what technology can do, have strong technical skills, and are ready to apply all they have learned to the next challenge. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate programs:
- BBA in Information Systems
- BBA in Information Security and Assurance
- Dual MSIS/MBA
- Ph.D. in Business Administration Information Systems
- Undergraduate and graduate certificate programs in information security and assurance
We also focus our research and our application of theory in excellence nationally recognized center and two highly regarded labs:
- Center for Information Security Education
- Modular Agile Deployment Lab (MAD) Lab
- Visualization & Simulation Research