Since 1958, Brandman University has been serving the unique needs of adult students.
- Every year over 12,000 students per session enjoy a career-oriented curriculum offering flexible and convenient schedules to accommodate the special needs of students balancing career and family obligations.
- Brandman offers more than 50 accredited undergraduate and graduate degrees, certificates, teaching credentials and professional development programs both online and on-campus at 26 locations.
- Focusing on the non-traditional student, Brandman’s student body is diverse, ranging in age from 18-65.
- From the time the rankings began in 2012, Brandman’s online programs have ranked consistently among the best in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
- Brandman consistently is ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans.
- At Brandman University, the faculty members are practitioners, as well as experts in their field.
- Brandman University’s 70% graduation rate is an average for transfer students who complete their program within six years.
- 92% of Brandman University students say they would recommend Brandman to others.
- Brandman University is a private, nonprofit institution regionally accredited by the WSCUC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- Brandman offers several options for financial aid.
- Current students benefit from mentoring and networking opportunities, as well as career coaching.