The Master of Accounting and Business Information Technology is designed for graduates, early and mid-career professionals wanting to extend their understanding of methods and tools for leveraging accounting and information systems to enhance business value and competitiveness.
Graduates from the Master of Accounting and Business Information Technology gain the practical skills and knowledge to succeed in a range of careers, such as business analyst, forensic accountant, systems accountant, management accountant, systems analyst, system management specialist, database administrator and project manager.
- Unique opportunity to integrate studies in accounting and information systems
- Be exposed to the latest theories and practical applications in accounting and information systems, including accounting information systems, enterprise systems, business intelligence, and strategic management accounting
- Develop an in-depth understanding of using leading edge business systems (including SAP and SaaS) to support a range of business decisions and strategies
- Wide range of electives: Ability to select courses and design a program that meets your professional needs
- Recognition of prior learning: Up to 4 courses may be awarded based on your previous studies in accounting or information systems
|Schedule||Part-time and full-time|