The masters degree may be taken as a 18 months programme (180 points) or as a one-year programme (120 point) following a year's postgraduate study.
- Supported by a large number of high calibre and internationally-recognised researchers
- Research in information systems bridges the gap between IT and organisations.
- Research on new problems, ideas and solutions in supply chain management.
- Leading researchers supervise our postgraduate students.
- Focus on ditigal innonovation and how information and communications technology can be used to achieve strategic goals.
- Information Systems
|Schedule||Part-time and full-time|
|Presence of students||On-campus and on-line|
Lesley's area of research interest covers several areas: Social Media, E-learning Innovation, Hypermedia and heritage data handling. Her doctoral research focused on the field of hypertext and software development. She has since explored the application of hypermedia, e-learning support and innovation through many vehicles. She has also researches and supports postgraduate students in many areas associated with social media and education.
Current research at the Department of Information Systems and Operations Management at the University of Auckland, focuses on the analysis of social media trends and the modelling of multimedia heritage data sources to create robust data models and management tools.