Following the structure of the bachelor program, the Master of Science in Business Administration offers as well the oportunity to specialize in one or more fields and prepares the students for their future work life.
The available specializations are:
1. Innovation and Information
2. Market-orientated Management
3. Accounting and Finance
The Information Systems department offers a variety of lectures and seminars with the main emphasis on innovation and information.
- Multiple optional courses give you the opportunity to determine your own focus
- Spend a semester abroad at one of our plenty partner universities
- Profit from an outstanding staff-student ratio and personal contact to professors and research assistants
|Presence of students||On-campus|
|Enrollment capacity per term||200|
|Average number of applications per term||300|
|Total number of enrolled students||1000|
|Tuition and fees per year||300.00 EUR|
This class presents the objectives and tasks of information management. Particular attention is given to the management of data and information as a key corporate resource, and as one of the most influencial factors of business decisions.
Students will get practice in data modeling and data retrieval with SQL.
The lectures provides fundamental knowledge of e-business, with a special focus on its economical aspect. Students are introduced to different internet related technologies and will learn how to adapt business processes that support e-commerce. The integration of internet users in innovation processes will also be addressed.