In the Master of Business and Information Systems Engineering programme students are trained in both business management as well as Information Systems in an international context.
The programme is intended for holders of an academic Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in business economics with a substantial quantitative, technological and IT component, or an academic Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a strong quantitative and/or technological focus and with sufficient knowledge of business economics and management science.
- - Architecture, Infrastructure and Big Data
- - Data Science
- - Information Systems and Technology Entrepreneurship
- - Information Systems and Human/Computer Communication
- - Information Systems and Production / Logistics
- - Information Systems and Marketing
- - Information Systems and Accountancy / Finance / Risk
|Presence of students||On-campus|
|Tuition and fees per year||906.00 EUR|