Individuals with information technology experience and business skills are in high demand by companies around the world. The MSIS program at Santa Clara University’s Leavey School of Business enables you to develop the skills to succeed in technologically advanced organizations. The program is particularly strong in its focus on the application and effective use of information systems to solve real business problems.
- Location: Ideally positioned in Silicon Valley, the Leavey School of Business has developed strong relationships with Silicon Valley's leading companies, giving you unique exposure to leading-edge technology, business practice, and potential employers.
- Curriculum: A unique blend of business and information systems core courses provides a foundation for your growth as a player in the IT industry. New areas of mastery are learned in a wide range of electives and open new avenues for your career. Most of the coursework is project-based, connecting learning to actual challenges in the field. Some of our new electives include : Big Data Modeling and Analysis, Innovations in Mobile Payments, Crypto-Currency, and Cloud-Based Transaction Security, and Data Science Analysis with Python.
- Faculty: Both well respected scholars and experienced IT executives teach in the program, giving you exposure to cutting-edge knowledge and its application in the workplace, often in the same evening.
- Capstone: The Capstone experience brings together coursework with practical application. Mentored by faculty, students work with companies to identify and solve an information systems problem within the organization. Past projects have seen students work in companies such as: Cisco, Kaiser Permanente, Silicon Valley Bank and many more.
- Capstone Projects
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley
- STEM approved
|Schedule||Part-time and full-time|
|Presence of students||On-campus|
|Enrollment capacity per term||70|
|Average number of applications per term||180|