In as little as 16 months, you can complete your graduate degree in a field in demand today, tomorrow and always. Solve the challenges of today’s tech-driven business world by learning to use IT to support business processes and strategic needs. You’ll gain valuable skills in enterprise data management and will learn to analyze business processes, rethink them, redesign them and even automate them. Study alongside world-renowned faculty in a consistently top-ranked program, focusing on a concentration or dual-degree option that aligns with your career goals. The department is ranked #1 among public programs by U.S. News & World Report and is STEM designated, offering a 92 percent internship placement rate for our students.
- Top 5 ranked program since 1989
- Top-ranked professors who teach the same courses on campus and online
- Dedicated student clubs and activities, such as HackArizona, MISA and the Zipperman Scholars program
- Electives in ethics, healthcare, supply chain and data analytics
- Our students get jobs in aerospace, healthcare, cybersecurity and financial services
|Schedule||Part-time and full-time|
|Presence of students||On-campus and on-line|