Focusing on current software engineering concepts and methodologies, the Master of Science Degree in Software Engineering provides an opportunity for scientific, technical and sophisticated commercial and large-scale systems software professionals to enhance their expertise. This program is the preferred track for software architects, designers, and developers.
- This domain focuses on technique-oriented computer science, computational systems software development, and applied research.
- It emphasizes the quantitative and scientific characteristics in software development. Hardware/software issues, embedded control in hardware, and large software/hardware systems development are all part of this emphasis.
- This program would be of interest to persons in computer science, computational science, systems software development, knowledge-based systems, database development, distributed database development, telecommunications, networking, multimedia software development, and neural networks.
- 14 courses required (42 graduate semester credits)
- Courses are offered on weekends and evenings to accommodate working professionals
|Presence of students||On-campus|