- Cooperative and non-cooperative strategies of individuals;
- The nature and factors of influence on individual and market supply and demand, market equilibrium formation;
- Spatial pricing;
- Innovations and patents, innovation race;
- Best use of limited resources that have alternative scopes, to achieve its goals;
- Develop a strategy to conduct enterprise on output and prices aimed at maximizing profits, given the characteristics of the market in which it operates.
Modeling and optimization behavior of economic agents on the micro level for different market structures.
|Presence of students||On-campus|
Addressing limited resources and the need to choose. Production possibilities curve. Alternative targets limited resources and rational behavior of market relations.
1. Vatamanyuk ZI, Panchyshyn SM, SK Revenchuk etc. Economics: macro- and microeconomics: Training. manual / Ed. S. and S. Vatamanyuk Panchyshyn. - K .: "Publishing house" Alternatives, 2001. - 606 p.
2. KR McConnell, Brue SL Эkonomyks: principles, problems and politics: In 2 t. / Per. with English. 2nd ed. - M .: Respublika, 1992. - T. 1. - 399 p .; T. 2. - 400 p.
3. Zadorozhna NV Microeconomic theory of production and cost: Teach. guide - K .: KNEU, 2003. - 219 p.
4. Nureyev RM mykroэkonomyky Course: Textbook. for high schools. - 2nd ed., Yzm.- N .: Izdat. NORMA-INFRA group. M 2002 - 572 p.
5. Nalyvayko AP.,. Evdokimov NM ,. Zadorozhnaya NV Microeconomics: Teach method. A manual for self. Learn. dysts. According Society. Ed. AP Nalyvayko. - K .: KNEU, 1999. - 208p.
6. Yastremsky O., Gritsenko AG Basics of microeconomics: Textbook. - K .: Knowledge, 1998. - 674 p.