With a total of 20 research units organized in the competence fields Accounting, Finance & Insurance, Strategy & Marketing, Innovation, as well as Leadership & Human Resources, the Munich School of Management is one of the leading research and teaching institutions in business administration in Europe. With a high commitment to excellence in teaching and research, we make a strong impact on the field’s development. Since its establishment, the school has become one of the best training centers for future top talents in business and research. On the one hand, this involves excellent teaching by our full professors, honorary professors, assistant professors and research associates at all levels of education, addressing both established and new areas of business administration. On the other hand, our faculty members conduct leading-edge research. It is therefore not surprising that the Munich School of Management has been consistently named in the top group of schools in university rankings.
The master’s degree program “Media, Management and Digital Technologies” (MMT) was created in order to train both future leaders and founders in the (digital) media industry that show a high level of expertise in the intersection between media, management and digital technologies. Therefore, the main goal is to attract highly talented and ambitious students from all over Europe and other parts of the world with a background in business, informatics respectively computer science or other integrated programs. The MMT master's program is a consecutive four-semester Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree program that is fully taught in English and which does not require German language skills. It is jointly offered by the Munich School of Management and the Institute for Informatics of Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU). The program is completely funded by the initiative "Digitaler Campus Bayern" which is part of Bavaria's digitization strategy "BAYERN DIGITAL". In general, there are no tuition fees for participating in the MMT program.
The MMT program:
- gives you the opportunity to pursue your master's degree at one of Europe's most renowned universities in a city with a very high living quality,
- offers students a unique and future-oriented course structure with highly relevant practical contents,
- is mostly held in small groups for maximized learning success,
- is taught by leading scientists and researchers in their field,
- permanently collaborates with well-known corporate partners of the media and internet industry of Europe's prime digital media hub,
- provides its graduates numerous career perspectives in the media and internet industry as well as other industries that extensively use digital technologies - but also as founders or in academia.