The course aims primarily to provide students with the key tools in supporting information management and performance.
Students who succeed in completing the course should be able:
1. To understand the role of accounting in business performance assessment, the role of information relating to the continuation of the strategy
2. To develop a Budget System
3. To design and calculate the financial indicators and non-financial
4. To calculate and interpret the major budget gaps and indicators
5. To implement a system of Performance Management based on the BSC methodology