More content coming soon ...
The University of Texas at Dallas is a rising research powerhouse with eight schools and more than 140 academic degrees including top-ranked programs in business, engineering, science, audiology and arts and technology. The campus community is enriched by a commitment to the arts, service learning opportunities and an athletics program with new esports teams. UTD students, faculty, staff and alumni continue to rise to new challenges, proving that Comets shine bright.
Rankings and Achievements
- Carnegie Commission on Higher Education designated UT Dallas as an “R1” doctoral-granting university of the highest research activity
- Faculty includes a Nobel laureate as well as members of the National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Engineering
- Number four fastest-growing public doctoral university in the country according to The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Number two ranked among the top universities in the United States less than 50 years old by Times Higher Education
- Seven years named a Best Value College by The Princeton Review
- 67 percent of UT Dallas seniors graduated with no student debt in 2017 as compared to Texas at 45% and the U.S. average of 35%
- 544 National Merit Scholars enrolled, including 172 freshmen in Fall 2018
- More than one billion dollars in development and 4 million new or renovated square feet have been added in the past decade