More content coming soon ...
The mission of the Faculty of Economics and Business is:
- to prepare students for a leading position in the corporate or public sector or a research career through top rated research-driven degree programmes in the fields of business and economics;
- to contribute to the advancement of knowledge in these fields by conducting highly-ranked research;
- to interact with local and global partners in society and the corporate world in order to connect research and education with real-world issues and challenges.
We aspire to be recognised as one of the renowned European research-oriented schools for business and economics and to be a strong partner for our corporate and public sector stakeholders and the academic community.FEB's values and strengths
We are an international university-based faculty, located in the north of the Netherlands. We embrace the University of Groningen's values of passion and performance. We strive for excellence in a setting of academic freedom and professional integrity while emphasising socially and ethically responsible behaviour.
To accomplish our mission, we benefit from the following strengths:
- our research driven educational programmes, ranging from bachelor to PhD level, receive top ratings in national and international student surveys;
- our research is world class according to influential global rankings;
- our impact on society is strong through our highly employable graduates and accessible centres of applied research;
- our active student body, passionate faculty, and global partner network contribute to an outstanding learning experience and an excellent preparation for the labour market;
- the University of Groningen, a top 100-institution according to the major world rankings, is an attractive employer located in a vibrant university town.