More content coming soon ...
"Angel Kanchev" University of Ruse is an autonomous state higher education intitution. It was transformed with a Decision of the People's Assembly of 21 June 1995 and is a successor of the higher technical school, established in Ruse on 12.11.1945. There are eight faculties in the structure of the University: Agrarian and Industrial Faculty, Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering Electronics and Automation, Faculty of Transport, Faculty of Business and Management, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Education, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Public Health and Healthcare, two Branches of Ruse University in Silistra and Razgrad and a Bulgarian and Romanian Inter-university Europa Centre.
The Department of Informatics and Information Technologies was established in 1981.
The Department is responsible for the teaching of students enrolled for the professional field Informatics and Computer Science of Bachelor and Master Degrees. It also conducts relevant courses of Informatics and Information Technologies to students of all Ruse University programmes, which differ by contents and curriculum hours.
The curricula of all programmes in Informatics and Computer Science have been worked out in accordance with the requirements of the modern software industry and the recommendations of the Association of Computing Machinery (Computing Curricula 2001).