The Executive Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems integrates technology development and data analytics.
A strong focus on leadership development equips students to overcome issues that include communication, self-awareness, team orientation, and accountability.
- This 17-month, weekend-only program accommodates busy work schedules. It consists of 11 courses and a project/ independent study.
- Leadership development is integrated into each course to help students move forward in their careers.
- One of the strongest analytics and business intelligence focused curriculum nationwide — six data-focused courses in addition to an 17-month long project.
- Students receive a AASCB and SACS accredited degree as well as a SAS-approved USF Certificate in Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Development activities include guest speakers and “Lunch & Learn” sessions with industry leaders in addition to a separate two credit hour course.
|Presence of students||On-campus and on-line|